Happy with English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy with English

let's get lost in the happy english class, you'll get stuck, can't go out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post Your Assignment of Story Telling in the Assignment Basket, Just Reply the message i've posted at the forum

hey! this is me :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mupideh

hey! this is me :D Empty
PostSubject: hey! this is me :D   hey! this is me :D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Hi guys, I wanna introduce my self, My name is Mufidah Haulah Ramrainy. You can call me Mufidah, Fidah, or upid, But all my friend call me upid.
I was born in Borneo, 15 th May 1995, I’ll be waiting for the gift.. ~(˘▾˘~) ~(˘▾˘)~ (~˘▾˘)~ okay Wink
Okay, now i`m an 11th grader of Senior High School, and I study at As Syifa Boarding School Subang-Bandung, do you know it? You want pineapple? In here so veryyyyy muuuuch pineapple Very Happy hohoho ƪ (^o^)ʃ
I like Horor`s Movie, example Insidius`s Movie.. oh My Gooooodd it made me so taut ƪ(°ロ°")ʃ , now i`m waiting for the sequel !! щ(゚Д゚щ)
Do you know Owl City? The Vocalist is Adam Young, who is the same as Chelsea Mweheheheh .. YES! I like Owl City!! HUUWAAAA.. when Owl City went to Indonesian, I fell so sad, because I can`t see Concert of Owl City in Senayan-Jakarta T_T
I love travelling with my friends.. everywhere..!Hunting to take of picture Smile

Back to top Go down
http://emeiti.tumblr.com

hey! this is me :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy with English :: Assyifa :: Show You Off-
Jump to: